venerdì 23 novembre 2012

Weekend!

Ciao siete pronti per il we?
Io per sabato sera ho in programma una cena con amici di vecchia data, un thanksgiving! prima pero' credo che faro' un po' di beauty shopping....

Hello are you ready for the weekend?
II have planned for Saturday night dinner with old friends, a thanksgiving! first I think I'll go 'to make a little' beauty shopping ....


Continuate a seguirmi per scoprire cosa ho acquistato!
Vi' piaciuta l'idea del buono personal shopper come regalo di Natale? Ho ricevuto molti complimenti e spero di riuscire ad acconttentare tutti in breve tempo!
Nel frattempo vi auguro un buon fine settimana.....


Continue to follow me to find out what I bought!
I liked the idea of good personal shopper as a Christmas gift? I have received many compliments and I hope to keep everyone happy in a short time!
In the meantime, I wish you a good weekend .....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento